The Mapex HZB728S Horizon HZB Series has cutting edge features and sound quality that go unrivaled at its price point. The birch and basswood shells deliver rich, controlled sound and projected tone in any venue.
The Horizon HZB Series comes complete with a double tom holder and optional auxiliary cymbal placement, the Mapex exclusive Isolated Tom Mounting System (ITS), adjustable padded throne, low-profile die-cast cushioned bass drum claw hooks, instructional setup DVD and Remo drum heads.
Mapex HZB728S Horizon HZB Birch Shell Kit Drum Set Features
- Birch/Basswood Shells for incredible tone
- High-gloss Lacquered Finishes
- Double Tom Holder with auxiliary cymbal placement position
- Re-engineered Mapex Isolated Tom Mount System (ITS)
- Low profile cushioned bass drum claw hooks
- Black Chrome Hardware
- Remo drum heads and self-muffling bass drum head
- Bass Drum: 22 x 18 inch
- Tom Toms: 8 x 7 inch, 10 x 8 inch and 12 x 9 inch
- Floor Toms: 14 x 14 inch and 16 x 16 inch
- Snare Drum: 14 x 5.5 inch
- Tom Holder: TH657 L-Arm Clamp
Shell Kit (drums only), Cymbals and Cymbal stands sold separately.