The Tremar Super Swede P-90 was created to combine the familiar tones of a well recognized early single coil equipped double cutaway guitar, while combining it with the deeper and richer tones that only a single cutaway guitar can offer.
This machine is a perfect compliment for those searching for the “best of both worlds”, as the Tremar Super Swede P-90 is a hybrid of both. While the pickups are specially designed to provide a “beefed up” boutique, single coil sound, the controls have been rearranged to provide a familiarity for double cutaway players with a single master volume, and three separate tone controls for each pickup.
What was added to enable the player to achieve a variety of tones is the 6-way rotary switch which provides the following pickup settings:
- 1 – Neck
- 2- Neck + Middle
- 3 – Middle
- 4- Middle + Bridge
- 5 – Neck + Bridge
- 6 - Bridge
With the addition of the Tremar system, and the guitars 25.5” scale length, double cutaway players will feel right at home with this single cutaway guitar, bringing them their favorite tones on tap, but providing a much deeper and detailed tone with much more sustain.
- Body: Mahog. with 10mm Carved Maple Top
- Neck: Mahog., set
- Fingerboard: Resinator™ Fretboard with Hagstrom Pearl Block Position Marks / Graph Tech™ Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- Fretboard Radius: 15
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length: 25,5“ / 648 mm / Graph Tech™ Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- Pickups: 3 x Hagstrom P-90-S (Spiced)
- Pickup Selector: 6-Way Rotary Switch
- Vibrato (optional): Hagstrom Tremar
- Bridge: Tremar Roller Bridge
- Controls: 1 x Volume 3 x Tone
- String Setup: 10-46 - .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046